Eiffage’s Road and Structural Engineering Branch, EIFFAGE INFRASTRUCTURES is a major European player in diverse construction projects, expert in all fields of road and rail building, structural engineering, environment and earthworks. They cover three professional sectors – Regional Roads, Regional Structural Engineering and Large-Scale Projects – and are active all over France, in the Iberian Peninsula and Germany, and Senegal (since 1926).
EIFFAGE INFRASTRUCTURES is a company which :
- operates 17 binder plants and 150 mixing plants
- carries out 30 000 projects a year
- employs 23 000 employees (80% of which in France are group shareholders)
- manages hundreds of business units
- has an annual revenue of billions of euros (4,4 billion euros in 2014)